18/09/17 - Today we learnt:
- how to hold the Recorder correctly: left hand at the top (whether left or right-handed) and right-hand thumb supporting underneath, around 2/3 of the way down
- doing the 'bubble' test to check we are covering the first 3 top holes at the front and the hole at the back correctly - press your thumb and fingers onto the holes and you should see 'bubbles' on the pads of your fingers
- thumb and first finger covering holes (as above) plays a 'B'
- thumb and first two fingers plays a 'A'
- thumb and first two fingers plays a 'G'