Pool ‘PALs’: Play – Achieve – Listen
'Pool PALs' is a whole school programme, run by our pupils for our pupils
The aim of the scheme is to:
- Encourage positive playtimes
- Offer support for our pupils
- Give greater responsibility to pupils
Any pupil in Year 5 & 6 can be a 'Pool PAL' and 12 children's names are drawn from a hat every half term. Working with Mrs Fox and the lunchtime staff, they develop a clear understanding of how best to support our pupils.
Their main aims are to:
- Promote positive playtimes by leading games and modelling positive behaviour
- Deliver Peer Mediation, by listening to pupils’ worries and helping them through their problems.
Click on the links below to view photos of past and present 'PALs'!