Pool ‘PALs’: Play – Achieve – Listen
'Pool PALs' is a whole school programme, run by our pupils for our pupils
The aim of the scheme is to:
- Encourage positive playtimes
- Offer support for our pupils
- Give greater responsibility to pupils
Pupils in Year 5 & 6 are invited to apply for the job of 'Pool PAL' on a termly basis. Between eight and ten children are appointed and, working with Mrs Fox and the lunchtime staff, they develop a clear understanding of how best to support our pupils.
Their main aims are to:
- Promote positive playtimes by leading games and modelling positive behaviour
- Deliver Peer Mediation, by listening to pupils’ worries and helping them through their problems.
Click on the links below to view photos of past and present 'PALs'!